Safety and Comfort
Villa Roma Imperiale
Heightened Health & Safety Protocols
To guarantee the health, comfort and well-being of our guests and employees we continuously follow the development of the Coronavirus situation and implement every action required by law. We have taken every measure to ensure you can enjoy your experience with us as always. Above our already very high standards in cleanliness, you can expect enhanced health & hygiene protocols that let you enjoy our accommodation, stunning amenities and genuine service with complete peace of mind. Our employees receive regular training to ensure these heightened health & hygiene protocols are strictly followed.
Every detail of our guest experience has been evaluated to ensure that you can feel at ease when staying with us. For further information about the extensive measures we have put in place please contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ENHANCED CLEANING MEASURES
- Frequent ventilation of common areas and rooms
- Availability of sanitizing gel dispenser at the entrance / exit of the hotel, in the common areas and at the entrance of the toilets, restaurants and breakfast rooms
- Cleaning, cleansing and sanitizing of the gym and toilets in the common areas several times a day, based on the influx of guests
- Cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces several times a day, with particular attention to objects that are touched more often such as elevator buttons, handrails, switches, door handles
- All surfaces of the rooms and common areas (included but not limited to Bar, Pool Bar, Terrace, Gym, Meeting areas, F&B outlets etc) are sanitized with certified products and in the ways indicated by the manufacturer to ensure maximum hygiene according to the type of material with which the surfaces to be sanitized are made
- Sanitization of rooms and suites at each departure
- Procedure for ironing bed linen and towels performed at high temperature followed by fully automated packaging according to the sanitary protocol
- Swimming-pool: water quality control every two hours as per new COVID-19 requirements.
- Use of masks: Staff with self-certification declaring daily absence of body temperature above 37.5/C \ 99.5 F degrees
In order to limit contact with staff and guests, external suppliers of goods and services have dedicated access and self-certification will be requested in which they declare absence of body temperature above 37.5/C \ 99.5 F degrees and use of PPE KIT such as sanitary gloves and masks.
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
- Minimum social distance required of 1 mt. \ 3.2 foot, unless guests belong to the same family group or are sharing the same room
- Guests always have to wear a mask in indoor public spaces. In outdoor public areas only if they cannot guarantee the above-mentioned social distance requirement
- Staff always have to wear a mask including serving food and drinks at the guests
- Breakfast served at the tables or in the room with the utmost care and attention to hygiene rules
SECURITY MEASURES FOR OUR TEAM
- Avoid handshakes, kisses on the cheeks and hugs
- We often wash our hands, use disinfectant and encourage our guests to do the same
- Availability of sanitizing gel dispenser
- Smart working
- Training courses for personnel on safety procedures
- Presence of a Covid Manager, guarantor of the application of security protocols
- Supply of kits with masks, gloves and sanitizing gel
- Sanitation of the offices once a day, of the touch instrumentation frequently and of the workplace at the end of each shift
- Sanitation of changing rooms and back offices once a day